2013年3月29日星期五

4 自己拿主意 Making You Own Decisions.

A
nǐ de shué shiào szēnɡ hwó rú hé  
你的學校生活如何?
How do you liker studies at school?
B
lìnɡ rén ɡú wǔ  wǒ bú yuàn tswò ɡwò měi yì tiān de shué shí  wǒ shǐ huɑn swó yǒu kē mù  tè bié szì jì suàn jī  
令人鼓舞。我不願錯過每一天的學習,我喜歡所有科目,特別是計算機。
I found them every exciting. I won’t miss a day of anything. I love all the subjects, especially I’m interested in computer.
A
szì mɑ  
是嗎?
Really?
B
szì yɑ  wǒ shué de yuè dwō jiòu yuè ɡǎn shìnɡ chù  
是呀。我學的越多就越感興趣。
Yes. The more I learn the more interested I become in it.
A
yé shǔ nǐ hueì kǎo rù dà shué de jì suàn jī dzuān yè  
也許你會考入大學的計算機專業。
Maybe you should think of taking it as your major at university.
B
kě nénɡ shìnɡ hěn dà  
可能性很大。
Maybe I should.
A
nǐ bì shū dsì jǐ jué dìnɡ  
你必須自己決定。
You have to make your own decision.
B
dsì jǐ ná dzǔ yi  dzēn nán dswò shuǎn dsé  
自己拿主意?真難做選擇。
Myself? It’s hard to make the decision.
A
bié dān shīn  nǐ bú hueì yǒu wèn tí de  
別擔心。你不會有問題的。
Don’t worry. You’ll be OK
B
dàn yuàn rú tsǐ  
但願如此。
I hope so.

没有评论:

发表评论