2013年3月29日星期五

(i) 校園生活 Campus Life 1 上課了 It’s Time For Class

A
dà jiā dsǎo szɑnɡ hǎo  ɡāi szànɡ kè le  
大家早上好。該上課了。
Good morning, everyone. It’s time for class. 
B
lǎo szī dsǎo  
老師早。
Good morning, sir.
A
wǒ shiān diǎn yí shià mínɡ  
我先點一下名。
Let me to call the roll first. 
B
bú yònɡ má fɑn nín le  lǎo szī  jīn tiān wǒ dzí rì  szì szí szànɡ dzí yǒu jiǎn hé chiáo chuē shí  
不用麻煩您了,老師。今天我值日。事實上只有簡和喬缺席。
Don’t bother about it, sir. I’m on duty today. Actually all are present except Jane and Joe. 
A
nǐ dzī dào szén me yuán yīn mɑ  
你知道什麼原因嗎?
Do you know why?
B
jiǎn dé liǎo lióu ɡǎn bìnɡ dǎo le  tā chǐnɡ jià le  
簡得了流感病倒了,她請假了。
Jane is down with flu and she has asked for leave.
A
hěn bào chiàn  shī wànɡ tā nénɡ dsǎo kānɡ fù  chiáo yě bìnɡ le mɑ  
很抱歉,希望她能早康復。喬也病了嗎?
I’m sorry to hear that. I with her a quick recovery. What’s up with Joe? Is he ill too?
B
bú hueì bɑ  tā szēn tǐ fēi tzánɡ chiánɡ dzuànɡ  wǒ bù dzī dào tā wéi szén me chuē shí  
不會吧。他身體非常強壯。我不知道他為什麼缺席。
I don’t think so, as he is as strong as a horse. I don’t know why he is absent from the class today.
A
hǎo bɑ  wǒ men kāi szǐ szànɡ kè bɑ  szànɡ tsì wǒ men jiǎnɡ dào nǎ lā  
好吧。我們開始上課吧。上次我們講到哪啦?
Well, boys and girls, let’s get down to our grammar lesson. Where did we leave off last time?
B
lǎo szī  szì dì chí kè  
老師,是第七課。
The lesson 7, sir.

没有评论:

发表评论