2013年4月1日星期一

5 該起床了 It’s time to get up

A
ɡāi chǐ tzuánɡ le ! 
該起床了!
It is time to get up!
B
wǒ ɡānɡ ɡānɡ szueì shià ! 
我剛剛睡下!
I just went to bed!
A
nǐ bù ɡāi szueì dzè me wǎn 。 yào yǎnɡ tzénɡ dsǎo szueì dsǎo chǐ de hǎo shí ɡuàn 。 
你不該睡這麼晚。要養成早睡早起的好習慣。
You shouldn’t stay up so late. It’s better going bed early and getting up early too.
B
wǒ dzī dào , dàn shià dzōu yǒu kǎo szì 。 
我知道,但下周有考試。
I understand, but I’ll have a test next week.
A
szuèn biàn wèn yí shià , nǐ dsǎo tsān shiǎnɡ tzī diǎn szén me , jiān jī dàn 、 tǔ sī 、 mài piàn hé nióu nǎi ? 
順便問一下,你早餐想吃點什麼,煎雞蛋、土司、麥片和牛奶?
What do you want to have for breakfast, by the way? We have some eggs, toast, cereal and milk.
B
wǒ dzǐ yào mài piàn jiā nǎi 。 
我只要麥片加奶。
Only cereal and milk.
A
fànɡ dzwō szànɡ le 。 bié wù le szànɡ shué 。 
放桌上了。別誤了上學。
I put them on the table. Don’t be late  for school.
B
wǒ dzī dào lā 。 
我知道啦。
I see.

没有评论:

发表评论